11.15.2009

Slaikeu-Nolan Wedding

Hello! So, this is my first blog post. I'm not quite sure how good or terrible I will be with this, yet. But, I figured I'd start with Katherine and Chris' wedding photos! 

Their ceremony was in such a beautiful place, called The United Theological Seminary in New Brighton, MN. It had this warm, golden light, perfectly fitting for such a warm, loving couple. Then, for dinner, we all hopped in our cars to Jax Cafe in NE Minneapolis. Also, a very warm, intimate place for a group of people who share so much love for each other. 


Congratulations, Katie and Chris, your day was beautiful, and I was so honored to be a part of it all.




































































4 comments:

  1. Katherine Slaikeu NolanNovember 18, 2009 at 9:10 AM

    Jen, thank you so much for honoring us by making our wedding the first of your blogs! It all looks wonderful and I'm so excited to be able to pass around the link to your site so others can view.

    Love you!!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katherine I miss you. Jen thank you for these photos . . . Annette Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never got to see Katherine after Centenary. These photos are awesome. Katherine, I miss you. Jen . . . Thank you for these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annette, for your comment. I miss Katherine, too. I imagine she's lovingly watching over us all.

      Delete

© Jennifer Flermoen. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog